Our lawyers are well versed in advising, drafting, negotiating and reviewing various legal documents and agreements for any type of commercial operations including cross- border transactions, ranging from internal corporate documents to various agreements, legal opinions and due diligence reports.
We assist our corporate and private clients with their day-to-day business affairs and advise them on various issues concerning their local and international business and represent them before the local authorities.
A network of well- trusted professional partners both in Greece and abroad, enables us to provide our clients tax advice and solutions, including tax planning.
See also our news in connection with business, commercial and tax matters:
- Special forms of tourism in Greece.
- Covid- 19 and contractual obligations.
- Covid- 19 and commercial leases.
- Legal update: Reform of Greek tax legislation.
- Legal update: Reform of Greek law on Societes Anonymes.
- Legal update: Reform of Greek law on limited liability companies (EPE).
- GDPR compliance of Greek businesses.
- IKE: a new type of Greek limited liability company (Private Company).